China soft seated gate valve For sale introduces the fault related knowledge of soft seated gate valve
Do you know how to eliminate the failure of the soft seal gate valve? If you want to know, just follow the editor of china soft seated gate valve For sale to have a simple understanding!
1. Leakage at the filler
1. The packing gland is too loose, and the nuts used to compress the packing gland can be tightened evenly.
2. If the number of packing circles is not enough, the packing should be added.
3. The packing should be replaced with a new packing due to use for too long or improper storage. When replacing, pay attention to the joints between each circle should be staggered by 1200.
2. Between the gate and the valve seat sealing surface
1. Dirt is trapped between the sealing surfaces, which can be washed away.
2. If the sealing surface is damaged, it should be ground again. If necessary, it can be resurfacing and processing. The ground sealing surface must be flat and its roughness must not be less than 0.4.
3. The leakage nut at the connection between the valve body and the bonnet is not tightened tightly or the tightness is uneven, which can be readjusted.
1. Any damage (straight grooves or groove marks, etc.) on the flange sealing surface should be corrected.
2. The gasket is damaged and should be replaced with a new one.
Fourth, the valve stem transmission is not flexible
1. If the packing is too tight, loosen the nut on the packing gland properly.
2. The position of the packing gland is not correct, causing the valve stem to be stuck. The nuts on the packing gland should be evenly screwed to restore the gland to its normal position.
3. The threads on the stem and stem nut are damaged, which should be removed after disassembly.
The above is the introduction of the editor of china soft seated gate valve For sale: an introduction to the relevant knowledge about the troubleshooting methods of the soft seated gate valve.