DIN3352 F4 resilient seated gate valve tells: the relevant knowledge of gate valve
The gate valve is a gate for opening and closing. The movement direction of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The gate valve can only be fully opened and fully closed, and cannot be adjusted or throttled. So how much other knowledge do you know about it? Let's follow the editor of DIN3352 F4 resilient seated gate valve to have a simple understanding!
1. Handwheels, handles and transmission mechanisms are not allowed to be used for lifting, and collisions are strictly prohibited.
2. The double gate valve should be installed vertically (that is, the valve stem is in the vertical position and the handwheel is on the top).
3. The gate valve with bypass valve should be opened before opening (to balance the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet and reduce the opening force).
4. The gate valve with transmission mechanism should be installed according to the product manual.
5. If the valve is frequently opened and closed, lubricate at least once a month.
6. The gate valve is only used for the operation of the medium on all kinds of pipelines or equipment, which is fully open and fully closed, and is not allowed to be used for throttling.
7. For gate valves with hand wheels or handles, no auxiliary levers should be added during operation (if the sealing is not tight, the sealing surface or other parts should be checked and repaired). Turn the handwheel and handle clockwise to close, otherwise open. The gate valve with transmission mechanism should be used in accordance with the product instruction manual.
In summary, the editor of DIN3352 F4 resilient seated gate valve tells: a brief introduction to the relevant knowledge of gate valves.