DIN3352 F4 resilient seated gate valve tells about the installation knowledge of gate valve?
The gate valve is a gate for opening and closing. The movement direction of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The gate valve can only be fully opened and fully closed, and cannot be adjusted or throttled. The gate valve is sealed by the contact between the valve seat and the gate plate, and the sealing surface is usually welded with metal materials to increase wear resistance. So how much do you know about its installation knowledge? Let’s take a look at it with the editor of DIN3352 F4 resilient seated gate valve!
1. The installation position, height, and direction of import and export need to meet the design requirements, and the connection should be firm and tight.
2. The handles of all kinds of manual valves installed on the thermal insulation pipeline must not be downward.
3. Visual inspection is required before the valve is installed, and the nameplate of the valve should meet the corresponding regulations. For valves with a working pressure greater than 1.0 MPa and a cut-off function on the main pipe, the strength and tightness performance test shall be carried out before installation, and the valve shall be used only after it is qualified. During the strength test, the test pressure is 1.5 times the nominal pressure and the duration is not less than 5min. The valve housing and packing should be qualified without leakage. During the tightness test, the test pressure is 1.1 times the nominal pressure; the test pressure should meet the requirements of the GB 50243 standard during the test duration, and no leakage on the valve flap sealing surface is qualified.
4. The hand wheel, handle and transmission mechanism are not allowed to be used for lifting, and collision is strictly prohibited.
5. The gate valve with drive mechanism should be installed according to the product manual.
In summary, the editor of DIN3352 F4 resilient seated gate valve introduces its installation knowledge, I hope you can learn more.