DIN3352 F4 resilient seated gate valve tells the knowledge about sluice gate valve!
Do you really understand the installation requirements and precautions of sluice gate valve? Let’s take a look at it with the editor of DIN3352 F4 resilient seated gate valve!
1. Handwheels, handles, and transmission mechanisms are not allowed to lift, and collisions are strictly prohibited.
2. The sluice gate valve should be installed vertically (that is, the valve stem is in the vertical position and the handwheel is on the top).
3. The sluice gate valve with bypass valve should be opened before opening (to balance the inlet and outlet pressure difference and reduce the opening force).
4. The sluice gate valve with drive mechanism should be installed in accordance with the product manual.
5. If the valve is used frequently, lubricate it at least once a month.
6. The sluice gate valve is only used for media running on various pipes or equipment, and is not allowed to be used for throttling.
7. For sluice gate valve with handwheel or handle, no additional auxiliary lever should be added during operation (if the sealing is not tight, the sealing surface or other parts should be inspected and repaired). Turn the handwheel and handle clockwise to close, otherwise they are open. The sluice gate valve with transmission mechanism should be used according to the product manual.
In summary, the editor of DIN3352 F4 resilient seated gate valve tells: Introduction to relevant knowledge about sluice gate valve.