Do you know the installation knowledge of rubber lined gate valve supplier
The rubber lined gate valve supplier is a control component in the pipeline fluid conveying system. It is used to change the passage section and the flow direction of the medium. It has the functions of diversion, cutoff, adjustment, throttling, check, diversion or overflow. From simple shut-off valves to various valves used in more complex automatic control systems, there are many varieties and specifications. The nominal diameter of the valve ranges from small instrument valves to industrial pipeline valves with a diameter of up to 10m. So do you understand the installation knowledge of rubber lined gate valve supplier? Let’s take a look at it briefly!
1. When installing, pay attention to checking whether the valve mark (such as valve type, nominal diameter, pressure grade, material, etc.) is in compliance with the use requirements, and whether the flow direction mark on the shell is consistent with the pipeline flow direction.
2. When installing, try to install it horizontally, with the valve stem facing upwards. Prevent valve skew so that the valve can be installed in a natural state, and prevent the valve from generating greater installation stress due to pipelines, supports, etc., and the handwheel must not be used to lift the valve during installation and lifting.
3. During installation, if the sealing surface of the pipe flange connected with the rubber lining sealing surface at both ends of the valve is metal, a gasket must be added.
4. If the pipeline has sufficient strength to bear the weight and operating torque of the valve, no support is required for this valve. Otherwise, a special support point should be set up for the rubber lined gate valve supplier.
5. After installation, the valve must be in the fully open position when the system or pipeline is tested for pressure.
In summary, it is a brief introduction to the installation knowledge of rubber lined gate valve supplier.