Do you know what are the precautions when using Low price rubber lined gate valve
Do you know what to pay attention to when using Low price rubber lined gate valve? Let’s take a look at it briefly!
1. Before use, read the product manual carefully.
2. Use within the range of pressure, temperature, and use medium specified on the nameplate or in the manual.
3. When using, prevent Low price rubber lined gate valve from generating excessive pipeline stress due to temperature changes, minimize temperature changes, and add U-shaped expansion joints before and after the valve.
4. It is forbidden to use levers to open and close the Low price rubber lined gate valve. Pay attention to the opening and closing indication position and limit device of the Low price rubber lined gate valve. After the opening and closing are in place, do not forcefully close it to avoid the rubber sealing surface. Damaged early.
5. For some media that are unstable and easy to decompose (for example, the decomposition of some media will cause volume expansion and abnormal pressure increase in working conditions), which will cause valve damage or leakage, measures should be taken to eliminate or limit the factors that cause unstable media to decompose . When selecting the valve, consider the changes in working conditions that may be caused by the unstable and easy decomposition of the medium, and choose the Low price rubber lined gate valve with automatic pressure relief device.
6. For the Low price rubber lined gate valve on the pipeline with toxic, flammable, explosive, and highly corrosive media, it is strictly forbidden to replace the packing under pressure. Although the Low price rubber lined gate valve is designed to have an upper sealing function, it is not recommended to replace the packing under pressure.
7. For pipelines with spontaneously combustible media, measures should be taken to ensure that the ambient temperature and working condition temperature do not exceed the spontaneous ignition point of the medium to prevent the danger caused by sunlight or external fire.
8. Measures should be taken to eliminate the severe and long-term vibration of the pipeline to avoid damage to the rubber lining valve.
9. During the use of the Low price rubber lined gate valve, due to the soft texture of the rubber sealing surface, the sealing surface is often damaged by medium crystals and solid particles, resulting in leakage of the seal. Repair or replace the seals in time after discovery.
10. Some Low price rubber lined gate valves are partially opened during use to adjust the flow rate. The high-speed medium causes the sealing surface to be damaged prematurely. In this case, the seal should be replaced in time.
11. Generally, no gasket is added at the flange of Low price rubber lined gate valve. If you encounter leakage at the middle flange, tighten the middle flange nuts evenly to eliminate the leakage. If the sealing surface of the middle flange is damaged, repair the sealing surface and add the middle flange gasket to solve the problem.