Do you understand the requirements and testing knowledge of DIN3352 F4 resilient seated gate valve?
Do you understand the requirements and testing knowledge of DIN3352 F4 resilient seated gate valve? Let’s take a look at it with the editor below!
1. Related requirements
1. The specifications and categories of DIN3352 F4 resilient seated gate valve shall meet the requirements of the pipeline design documents.
2. The model should be marked with the national standard number requirements. If it is a corporate standard, the relevant description of the model should be indicated.
3. The working pressure requirement is greater than the working pressure of the pipeline. Without affecting the price, the pressure that the valve can withstand should be greater than the actual working pressure of the pipeline; any side of DIN3352 F4 resilient seated gate valve should be able to withstand 1.1 when closed Double the working pressure of the valve without leakage; when the valve is open, the valve body should be able to withstand twice the working pressure of the valve.
1. When the valve is manufactured in batches of a certain specification, the corresponding agency should be entrusted to carry out the following performance testing: ①The opening and closing torque of the valve under working pressure; ②Under the working pressure, the valve can be closed tightly and continuously open and close times. :③The detection of the flow resistance coefficient of the valve under the condition of water delivery in the pipeline.
2. The valve should undergo the following tests before leaving the factory: ①When the valve is open, the valve body should withstand the internal pressure test that is twice the valve working pressure; ②When the valve is closed, both sides bear 1.1 times the valve working pressure. Value, no leakage. However, the leakage value of the metal-sealed butterfly valve is not greater than the relevant requirements.
The above is the editor's introduction to the requirements and testing knowledge of DIN3352 F4 resilient seated gate valve. I hope you can learn more.