Features of resilient seated gate valve
Resilient seat gate valve is the replacement product of common low pressure cast iron gate valve, known as/green valve 0, and has been used in many countries and regions in the world. Resilient seat gate valves are designed with the following characteristics:
1.All parts meet the requirements of environmental protection, no rust, no pollution, non-toxic. Resilient seated gate valve parts are made of grey cast iron or nodular cast iron, such as valve body, valve cover, packing gland, bracket, the handwheel, square, etc., using high voltage electrostatic spraying process, after special treatment, outer surface spraying epoxy resin powder coating, not only will not rust, no pollution, non-toxic, and the surface is smooth and beautiful. The gate is made of gray cast iron or ductile cast iron core. The inner and outer surfaces of the core are lined with glue, which is pollution-free and non-toxic. Stem made of stainless steel, stem nut made of copper alloy (lead content of 2%), no corrosion, no pollution.
2.reliable sealing, zero leakage. Elastic seat gate valve because one side of the sealing surface is made of elastic rubber, and the other side is a very smooth epoxy resin coating, so the sealing is very reliable, achieving zero leakage, and the friction coefficient is very small, wear is very little, long-term use can still achieve zero leakage. At the same time, its opening and closing moment is very small, the operation is very portable.
Due to the opening and closing torque is small, can easily use longer socket spanner to open/close the valve, so that in Europe, America, Middle East, southeast Asia and China Taiwan region of water supply network is no longer for each valve setting valve well, but will be directly buried resilient seated gate valves, not only reduces the project cost, but also avoid the because covers stolen, pedestrian falls and cause of action, claim for compensation. Resilient seat gate valves that can be buried directly in the ground are equipped with a guard (length adjustable) and a cover plate (inside diameter 110mm) that can be opened and closed with an extended socket wrench.
3.Small flow resistance, less head loss. resilient seated gate
Valve using spraying process, epoxy resin coating surface is very smooth, greatly reduce the medium through the channel surface roughness, so the flow resistance is small, less head loss; At the same time the bottom of the valve body is designed to be straight through to reduce flow resistance and head loss.
4.There is an upper sealing structure. Resilient seated gate valve design with the sealing structure, namely the lower part of stem convex shoulder design with nylon 1010 gaskets, when the valve is in full open position when the gasket will be locked, and can effectively prevent the leakage of medium, so it is safe to remove the packing gland to replace the valve stem type O sealing ring, so as to solve the valve in use after a period of time due to the valve stem packing can't seal caused by the problem.
Precautions for maintenance of resilient seated gate valve1：
1.Put it in a dry and ventilated room, it is strictly prohibited to pile up, and the temperature should be between zero degrees Celsius and thirty-five degrees Celsius; The relative humidity is between 50 % and 80 % to prevent the lining from aging and affecting the service life.
2. Contact with liquid fuel, oil or other flammable materials should be avoided.
3. Both ends of the access of the inventory valve must be sealed to avoid foreign matter entering the inner cavity and damaging the relevant sealing parts.
4. In the process of installation or transportation, it is forbidden to collide with metal or other hard objects to avoid the loss of corrosion resistance of the valve due to the damage and crack of powder epoxy resin.
5. Before installation, carefully check whether the use conditions of the pipeline are consistent with the applicable scope specified in the valve; Avoid unnecessary losses caused by improper selection.
6. During the installation process, the valve body cavity should be cleaned to avoid dirt blocking and damage to the sealing parts, and check whether the connecting bolts at the connecting parts are evenly tightened.
7. Do not tie the rope to the handwheel or valve stem for lifting.
8. During manual operation, the valve shall not be opened and closed with the aid of auxiliary lever, so as not to damage the driving parts or sealing parts due to excessive torque.
9. The sealing parts and other vulnerable parts in contact with the medium must be checked regularly during operation, and should be checked regularly according to the actual use.
10. If used in discontinuous operation of the pipeline, when stop use, should clean the contact with the medium, in order to extend the service life of the valve.
- After maintenance, the valve should be tested for sealing performance according to relevant regulations, and can be installed and used only after passing the test, and record for inspection.