Introduction of BS5163 resilient seated gate valve: Knowledge of performance testing of resilient seated gate valve!
Do you know what are the performance tests of elastic sealing gate valves? Follow the editor of BS5163 resilient seated gate valve to have a simple understanding!
1. When a valve is manufactured in batches of a certain specification, an authoritative organization should be entrusted to carry out the following performance tests:
1. The opening and closing torque of the valve under working pressure.
2. Under working pressure conditions, the valve can be closed tightly and the number of continuous opening and closing times can be guaranteed.
3. The detection of the flow resistance coefficient of the valve under the condition of water delivery in the pipeline.
2. The valve shall undergo the following inspections before leaving the factory:
1. When the valve is open, the valve body should withstand the internal pressure test which is twice the working pressure of the valve.
2. When the valve is closed, both sides bear 1.1 times the valve working pressure value, and there is no leakage; however, the leakage value of the metal-sealed butterfly valve is not greater than the relevant requirements.
In summary, the editor of BS5163 resilient seated gate valve tells about the knowledge of performance testing of resilient seated gate valve.