Introduction of BS5163 resilient seated gate valve: installation knowledge of gate valve!
Do you understand the installation knowledge of gate valves? Follow the editor of BS5163 resilient seated gate valve to have a simple understanding!
1. The installation position, height, and direction of import and export need to meet the design requirements, and the connection should be firm and tight.
2. The handles of all kinds of manual valves installed on the thermal insulation pipeline must not be downward.
3. Visual inspection is required before valve installation. For valves with a working pressure greater than 1.0 MPa and a cut-off function on the main pipe, the strength and tightness performance test shall be carried out before installation, and the valve shall be used only after it is qualified. During the strength test, the test pressure is 1.5 times the nominal pressure and the duration is not less than 5min. The valve housing and packing should be qualified without leakage. During the tightness test, the test pressure is 1.1 times the nominal pressure; the test pressure should meet the requirements of the GB 50243 standard during the test duration, and no leakage on the valve flap sealing surface is qualified.
4. The hand wheel, handle and transmission mechanism are not allowed to be used for lifting, and collision is strictly prohibited.
5. The gate valve with drive mechanism should be installed according to the product manual.
In summary, the editor of BS5163 resilient seated gate valve tells: Introduction to the installation knowledge of gate valve.