What are the precautions for rubber flap check valve supplier
Do you understand the precautions of rubber flap check valve supplier? Let's take a look at it briefly!
1. The structural characteristics of rubber flap check valve supplier. The function of this type of check valve is to only allow the medium to flow in one direction and prevent the flow in the opposite direction. Usually this kind of valve works automatically, under the action of fluid pressure flowing in one direction. According to the structure, it can be divided into three types: lift check valve, swing check valve and butterfly check valve:
1. Lift check valves are divided into two types: vertical and horizontal.
2. The swing check valve is divided into three types: single valve, double valve and multi valve.
3. The butterfly check valve is a straight-through type.
2. Four precautions for rubber flap check valve supplier. Check valve refers to a valve whose opening and closing parts are circular discs and rely on its own weight and medium pressure to generate actions to block the back flow of the medium. It is an automatic valve, also known as check valve and one-way valve
1. Do not allow the check valve to bear weight in the piping system. Large check valves should be independently supported so that they are not affected by the pressure generated by the piping system.
2. When installing, pay attention to the direction of medium flow should be consistent with the direction of the arrow marked on the valve body.
3. Lifting vertical flap check valve should be installed on the vertical pipeline.
4. The lift-type horizontal flap check valve should be installed on the horizontal pipeline.
To sum up, it is a brief introduction to the relevant knowledge about the matters needing attention of rubber flap check valve supplier.