Flanged Butterfly Valve
The butterfly valve is simple in structure, small in size and light in weight, and consists of only a few parts. Moreover, it can be opened and closed quickly by rotating 90°, and the operation is simple. At the same time, the valve has good fluid control characteristics. The butterfly plate of the butterfly valve is installed in the diameter direction of the pipeline. In the cylindrical passage of the butterfly valve body, the disc-shaped butterfly plate rotates around the axis, and the rotation angle is between 0°-90°. When the rotation reaches 90°, the valve is fully opened. When the Flanged Butterfly Valve is in the fully open position, the thickness of the butterfly plate is the resistance when the medium flows through the valve body, so the pressure drop produced by the valve is small, so it has better flow control characteristics.
Features of Flanged Butterfly Valve:
1. Small and light, easy to disassemble and repair, and can be installed in other positions.
2. The structure is simple and compact, the operating torque is small, and the 90° turn to open quickly.
3. The flow characteristics tend to be straight, and the regulation performance is good.
4. The connection between the butterfly plate and the valve stem adopts a pinless structure, which overcomes possible internal leakage points.
5. The outer circle of the butterfly plate adopts a spherical shape, which improves the sealing performance and prolongs the service life of the valve. It still maintains zero leakage when opening and closing more than 50,000 times under pressure.
6. The seal can be replaced, and the seal is reliable to achieve two-way sealing.
7. The butterfly plate can be sprayed with a coating layer, such as nylon or PTFE, according to user requirements.
8. The valve can be designed as flange connection and wafer connection.
9. The driving mode can be manual, electric or pneumatic.