Gearbox Wafer Butterfly valve
Butterfly valve, also called flap valve, is a kind of regulating valve with simple structure. The butterfly valve that can be used for switching control of low-pressure pipeline medium refers to a kind of valve whose closing part is a disc, which rotates around the valve shaft to achieve opening and closing. So do you know what its characteristics are? Let's follow the editor of Gearbox Wafer Butterfly valve to have a simple understanding!
1. The butterfly valve has the characteristics of simple structure, small size, light weight, low material consumption, small installation size, rapid switching, 90° reciprocating rotation, and small driving torque. It is used to cut off, connect, and adjust the medium in the pipeline. It has good fluid control characteristics and close sealing performance.
2. The butterfly valve can transport mud, and less liquid accumulates at the pipe mouth. Under low pressure, good sealing can be achieved, and at the same time good adjustment performance.
3. The streamlined design of the butterfly plate makes the fluid resistance loss small, which can be described as an energy-saving product.
4. The valve stem is a through-rod structure, after quenching and tempering, it has good comprehensive mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and scratch resistance. When the butterfly valve is opened and closed, the valve stem only rotates and does not move up and down. The packing of the valve stem is not easy to be damaged and the sealing is reliable. It is fixed with the butterfly plate cone pin, and the extended end is designed to prevent the valve from breaking out, so as to prevent the valve stem from collapsing when the connection between the valve stem and the butterfly plate is accidentally broken.
5. Connection methods include flange connection, butt connection, butt welding connection and lug butt clamp connection.
To sum up, the editor of Gearbox Wafer Butterfly valve tells: I hope you can learn more about the characteristics of butterfly valves.