Lug Type Butterfly Valve
Lug Type Butterfly Valve can be driven by manual, worm gear, pneumatic or electric. The connection can be flange or wafer. The structure can be single eccentric, center line, double eccentric, and triple eccentric. The sealing structure can be soft or hard. Sealed, cast steel, stainless steel can be selected as the material. So how much do you know about its precautions? Let’s take a look at it with the editor below!
1. The valve should be stored in a dry, ventilated room, and both ends of the valve channel should be blocked.
2. Valves stored for a long time should be checked regularly to remove dirt. Special attention should be paid to the cleaning of the sealing surface to prevent damage to the sealing surface.
3. Before installation, check carefully whether the valve mark is equal to the usage requirements.
4. Check the valve channel and sealing surface before installation. If there is dirt, wipe it off with a cleaning cloth.
5. Check whether the packing is tightly pressed before installation, to ensure the tightness of the packing, and should not hinder the rotation of the valve stem.
6. The tightening force for tightening the connecting bolts during installation should be even and appropriate.
7. The Lug Type Butterfly Valve can be installed on horizontal and vertical pipelines, and the installation position should ensure that it is easy to use, maintain and replace.
8. When the manual valve is opened or closed, the handle should be used to open and close, and no auxiliary bar or other tools should be borrowed.
9. The use of the valve should be checked regularly to check whether the sealing surface is worn or not and the gasket packing. If the damage fails, it should be repaired or replaced in time.